19 June 2014

Fabulous at 50..

Happy Thursday folks we've had a busy day in the garden after a lot of cloudy windy/cold days..
I live right on the edge of the North sea north east coast UK.& when the east winds blows
it chills to the bone..lol
I’m here to share this fab Art Impressions  “Girlfriends” stamp  which I used for my best
girlfriend's BIG  50 B/day card.. I am safe to blog it now as it was last month
(but am sure she is still celebrating).lol . I'm sure she loves this colour combo.
I bought this stamp with my girl friends B/day in mind. I couldn't stop at one theres so much choice at
Simon Says Stamp store  & guess what the chall theme is at Simon Says Stamp Wed chall?
FRIENDS..what better entry could I share with them..lol  Image is coloured with markers,
some stickles for the frosting & candles, 50 was cut on my much neglected Cricut machine..
SB dies & lala land scroll corners..DP is one of my old ones from “Three bugs in a Rug”
 the sentiment is from “Visible image” SB die , all mat & layered  to make an easel card..

Susie 50
challs for my card are
 Divas by Design  3 or more layers
Tuesday Throwdown  Celebration..
2 Cute ink chall..  Birthdays
Lexi’s Creations For a Friend

Thanks for stopping by see you soon.

 Photobucket

6 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

Love these ladies! Your card is fabulous!

Lin said...

Love your card, Christine, great colors! I know she loved this! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sarah said...

What a fun card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Glenda Atkins said...

Great card, so much fun, they look like a happy bunch. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations.

Unknown said...

Oh my Yorkshire Pudding your friend is going to love and treasure this card forever, it is amazing, truly amazing, hugs from your wee Edinburgh Rock xxx

Christy Designs said...

Beautiful and Fun birthday card !
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute ink challenge.